- Savings - Labor costs are typically 40% - 80% below that in the U.S.
- Availability - Have your products in the U.S. in 2-4 hours and to major U.S. consumer markets in 1-5 days
- Location - As the second largest city on the Pacific Coast, Tijuana can provide products and services via land or sea - especially to its neighbor and second largest city in California, San Diego
- Logistics - Take advantage of efficient production and bi-national supply chain hubs
- Flexibility - In a 140-mile radius, Tijuana-based companies have access to 3 major seaports: Ensenada (65 miles), Long Beach (130 miles), and Los Angeles/San Pedro (135 miles), providing an incredible range of options for bringing in supplies or shipping out final products
- Experience – More than 40 years of world class manufacturing delivering globally
- Culture – High-quality workforce, fostered by hundreds of multinational companies
- Access – Gateway to North American and global markets via trade agreements with the U.S., Canada, Europe, Israel, Japan, and most of the Latin America
- Time Zone – Enjoy the same Pacific Standard Time zone for easy and consistent communication
- Climate – No need to worry about your shipments getting bogged down by snow or sleet. Enjoy great weather and business climate with pro-business governments, low unionization, strong investment and intellectual property protections.